"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.15.2004

Ooohmeme.

I AM: Cate, Kellie, Kellinka
I WANT: oh, lots of things. But, at the moment, another bagel.
I HAVE: too much stuff.
I WISH: oooh, lots of things, again. If this whole meme goes as such, well, christ. That'll be boring.
I HATE: bad grammar, bad manners, people who don't bother to take advantage of opportunities that a lot of people don't have, ignorance
I FEAR: spiders and dead fish
I HEAR: Das Vater's goddamn CBS Monday lineup
I SEARCH: For the truth... because it's out there... bwahahaha. No, usually I'm searching for a randomly misplaced pair of shoes.
I WONDER: far too often. Usually during algebra.
I REGRET: quite a bit, and I'm sure there's more to come.
I LOVE: words.
I ACHE: in the feets.
I ALWAYS: turn to sarcasm in times of trouble.
I AM NOT: underinformed.
I DANCE: way more often than I should.
I SING: hahahahahahaha. Yeah, righty-o.
I CRY: not that often. Only in extreme times of stress or upsetness.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the nicest person.
I WRITE: all the time.
I WIN: air hockey. Well, at least against Dave.
I LOSE: shoes, socks, homework.
I CONFUSE: myself at times.
I NEED: a man! Ha, no, really, I need coffee at the moment, who'da thunk?
I SHOULD: finish my algebra homework. (Are we sensing a pattern here? No wonder I failed my quiz.)

Yeah. That's about it. The next time Das Vater tells me "This isn't [insert awful place to live-- Nazi Germany, etc.-- here]!" I might just make it be [insert awful place to live here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home