"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.04.2004

"L'algebra commencent a quelle heure? I mean, pourquoi?"

Yeah, that was how Chelsea started our dialogue today. So of course I spent at least a minute laughing, and then the rest of the dialogue trying really hard not to laugh again. It was all about Chels's facial expressions. Although it was also a highly entertaining French class for numerous Madame-related reasons that kind of made up for the stress of whipping up a French dialogue in a night despite not having French class.

Genius Idea: I mean, no tube tops or anything.
Mr. Fundraising: Or tube pants!

Maggie: Can we wear, like, any shirt or does it have to be an NDA shirt?
Genius Idea: I don't know. I'll have to ask Mr.... Downstairs.
(I laugh.)
Genius Idea: Simmer down now, Cate.

Maggie: I can't miss rehearsal, Stary would kill me.
Genius Idea: Oh, Stary's going to kill you, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Stary is completely harmless.

[Chelsea and I tell her about the whole "screwing"/"hammered" discussion]
Genius Idea, laughing really hard: That's awful! That should be patented as a funny quote.

[Pencil Case makes her tell the big backpack story again.]
Pencil Case: I think that's just like Cate! That's exactly what Cate would do! [Goes up to the board and writes "Cate + Backpack = evil".]

(Actually, that probably is exactly what I would do. But anyway.)

Hahahaha, Bunsen burners in Intro to Chem and Physics. I find fire too amusing, don't I? Then again, my partner was all worried that we didn't have the flame quite right, since he's, you know, Mr. Bunsen Burner Guru or whatever. Oy vey. And apparently ABC doesn't know the difference between a sweater and a shirt, which is stupid.

I think I may be going Fall Fest dress shopping tonight, so wish me luck finding something that: a) fits, b) I like, and c) looks nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

I am praying like a templeful of orange-clad buddist monks. Hee. My prediction: the dress will be.... Black!

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hahaha, nice prediction. I might buy a hot pink one just to spite you.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home