"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.09.2004

"I want to be the tight end. Ha ha, I already am!" --Schmeeze, at Powder Puff

I'm in a bad mood, again. Lil' J and I are going to be Bad Buddies now, on top of being IC/P Flunk Buddies. I have auditions and intramural volleyball this afternoon, wish me luck and if you don't, I'm probably so crabby that I would at the least cause you minor bodily harm. And don't think I won't find out.

So my button fell off my shirt on the bus this morning, revealing lots of upper chest and parts of my bra. Lovely, yes, thankfully that nice Genius Idea character lent me one of those butterfly paper-clip things (a tiny one) because no one had any godforsaken safety pins. And when I say no one, I mean absolutely not a soul had a godforsaken safety pin. And, as Maggie says, "We wouldn't want Cate spilling out all over the place." (I love that she actually pretends there's something that could spill over just to save my self-esteem.)

Four thousand bazillion quizzes on Thursday, and then next week is Fall Fest week on top of us having incredibly screwed up scheduling from Tuesday on. I'm still trying to understand it, but apparently an hour and a half of French might be involved, so I'm just shutting up. Maybe it's on the school's website or somesuch.

Juan: What's "hall decorating"?
Coach N: It's when we decorate the halls of the school to celebrate our Hispanic heritage, and Thor is the giant pinata.

I might be switching to Lil' J and Molly and Maureen's Irish dance class, which thrills me greatly. They're only one step (ha ha, not even a bad pun) ahead of me, so it wouldn't be a big change or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home