"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.19.2004

I Love Coherent Thoughts.

Here is an away message I just read:

Michele has a bo! Yay! Congadulations!



Okay, scaryosity. Seriously. That is just wrong on so many levels. Not that Michele has a "bo", whatever the hell that is, but that she's being "congadulated" for it. I swear, it would kill 75% of teenage America to form a coherent written verbal thought. And I'm not even going to get into my whole rant about this, you know there is one, and so I can now go to bed.

Oh, speaking of people who have issues forming coherent verbal thoughts, here are some terrible things Das Vater said to me tonight:
Me, to La Mere: Hey, Madre?
Das Vater: Hey, daudre?
Me: That is not the Spanish word for daughter.
Das Vater: Okay, then, what is?
Me: I don't know, I don't take Spanish; what's the German word for daughter?
Das Vater, sarcastically and not verbally abusively: Shithead.

I was appalled. I was speechless for minutes, and I am never speechless, ever.

Hey, today, no one said they had a dream about me last night, so I am no longer in a permanent state of weirded-out. I'm seriously going to bed now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elm babbled mindlessly...

So by "bo" did the person mean "beau"? Because that leads me to another thing: that the whole "my boo" thing seems to have originated from some idiot mispronouncing horribly the word "beau"...

God, I hate teenage America.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

TELL IT, PREACHER!!

"Beau" is a nice word and should be kept that way, but I think they meant "boy." Good lord.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I don't even care what they meant. And Beau is totally the name of my future dog.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger obsessive_08 babbled mindlessly...

My Totally Random 2Cents Utterings: We call my friends Alice's mom Madre Catherine, and she calls all of us kids Dadre and she minored in Spanish in college.....so whatever. That didn't really have a point. By the way, is school a total waste of your time, as it is for me?

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I learned this morning that the Spanish word for daughter is "eija" or something like that.

And, school is not a complete waste of time, because my first three classes of the day are all very entertaining, and lunch is good, and gym is actually very fun. But, other than that, yes, it is completely and totally useless.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home