"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.29.2004

Get Over Yourself, Goodbye!

Oh, Madame. You are so funny, continuing to antagonize Pencil Case and I about our "relationship." I am not being sarcastic, I actually find this pretty funny. But not half as funny as wasting vocab-time looking at old picures from your childhood. Here are some dialogue highlights of that whole incident.

Pencil Case: Oooooh, were these taken in Russia? Because you all have those Russia hats on.
Madame: Russia hats?
Pencil Case: Yes, Madame, Russia hats.

Madame: I bet you can't guess which one I am.
(Chels sarcastically points to this little girl who is laughing evilly. We all crack up.)
Madame, later: Yeah, actually, that was me.
(We all laugh even harder.)

Madame: That stupid bow!

Madame: ...well, because I was very... like Kellie.

Madame, pointing to someone with very bad 80s hair: Wow, look at that baby!

Lots of fun; general hilarity abounded as usual. I also feel obliged to add that the whole of NDA either thinks Pencil Case and I are going out, or thinks that Pencil Case and I should go out, and that I really don't know what to make of this.

Sometimes, during French class, Pencil Case has random spasms, somewhere along the lines of, "MADAME! LET'S GO READ KELLIE'S BLOG!" It's pretty funny.

Anyway, I can't believe I didn't mention this from shopping yesterday. "I HATE BADLY-STOCKED MAKEUP AISLES!" Okay, Angie. Angie is so adorable, even with her Prince eyeliner and vampy Appollonia lip gloss.

3 Comments:

Blogger allishka babbled mindlessly...

bonjour kalinka!! guess who this is!! thats rite! ur very own lover! lol u can cheat on pencil case w/ me, ANYTIME! lol...nda's so much fun! lol well well well...ur blog is SOO funny! lol i luv u kalinka!!
~lil jerzak~

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Thank you! Hahaha, you are so awesome, Lil' Jerzak!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

THAT'S RIGHT!!!

No, seriously. Appolonia was a hottie.

No one has ever called me adorable before. Thank you.

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home