"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.21.2004

Fall Fest

Yes, so Fall Fest was fairly entertaining overall. Nothing really notable happened, except for me sarcastically shouting at Bet "YOU'RE A WHORE!!" by the water fountains as my actual big buddy walked past. Oh, and Lil' J "proposed" to me by the doors of the choir room and Mr. Brooker walked by... that was greatly hysterical. "Damn. Now we have to move to Massachusetts." Then Bet called Paul "silly". It was mainly the little things that made tonight so great, like Chels needing me to buckle her shoes and the Cha-Cha Slide, because overall it was somewhat boring. Plus, Pencil Case did come and it was rather exciting, especially when he nearly ripped my face off doing The Mime with Chels.

Afterward, we slept over at Di's house and mainly we ate. Lots of food. Her mom made us delicious pancakes for breakfast this morning, and then they had a feast of junk food set up on the table when we got there. It was incredibly nice. My parents, I know, would have made us forage for berries or something. Then Harley, Di's dog, was attacking BB, which Diana thinks was because BB was "making playful motions." Diana also does not think her cat is fat (it's not fat, she's right, it's morbidly obese.) Again, it was highly entertaining, and now I'm here trying to figure out how not to fail my next math quiz and being sniffed to death by ma chienne.

Emily, Maggie's sister: Have you guys seen Maggie?
Me, only half-kidding: Yeah, I think she was off hunting for boys.
Emily, laughing: Well, thank you for being honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home