"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.24.2004

'Ew. I'm barfing on the inside.' -Van Chelsing

Oh, my life is crazy humorous. I decided to go the French room a bit early this morning and hang out with Madame, Pencil Case, Chels, and Maggie, which was entertaining and of course led to discussions about my blog.

Madame: No, Kellie's a very good writer. You know that show, it used to be on HBO but now it's on TBS--
Me: Oh, Sex and the City?
Madame: Well, I can just picture Kellie sitting at her computer, writing like I think her name is Carrie Bradshaw. Except hopefully about better topics.

Madame was also highly entertained that Chels and I call Fr. Gilsdorf "Poppa G."

Then we had class, which meant more Thanksgiving vocabulary. We read sentences from what we wrote yesterday (I chose "I hate giblets" and then was told that you don't actually eat giblets. Me: "I still hate them.") Pencil Case screwed up twice, and then he finally managed to make a mildly coherent sentence, but first he discussed with himself.

Madame: Pencil Case, you're having a conversation with yourself; just answer the question.
Pencil Case: I eat cranberries, spice, and mashed potatoes.
Madame: I just got this visual of you chewing on a cinnamon stick.

Pencil Case: How do you say "whatever" in French?
Me: My grandma says "whatever"!
(Abigail and Natalie crack up.)

We then watched more Finding Nemo.

Madame: The moral of this movie is that if you don't listen to your parents, you almost die.

Then we had church. Church is not usually entertaining, but I sat next to Chels, and Pencil Case was across the aisle from me, so we spiced things up a bit. At the sign of peace, Pencil Case goes to shake Madame's hand, since she was a few rows down, also in an aisle seat. So then she came up and shook hands with me and Chelsea, and told us how cute we are. Then I went over to chat with Pencil Case for a few seconds, and Madame makes these little gestures with her fingers and mouths, "Are you two going out?"

On the way out, I decided it was my duty to set this all straight. Which didn't work.

Me: We are not going out, and we're never going out!
Madame: Oh, sure.
Me: That would be so stressful for me! I would need so much coffee, I'd die of a caffeine overdose.
Pencil Case: It would be stressful for me, too!
Me: I'd lose it!
Pencil Case: Me too!
Madame: We'll get back to this conversation in two years.

I'm not so sure I have anything else to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

hehe. AISLE GIRL!!!

Madame is so right. We'll get back to this conversation in two years.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I'm not even going to say anything. I just thought you would like to know that we're talking about the fucking Easter lamb cake (aka beheaded sponge cake and coconut lamb vomit-dessert) right now.

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home