"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.01.2004

Darth Nader

UGHPOLITICSGRRRR. Anyway, mock election today during lunch thanks to the Political Action Club. What a sham. All 4 classes had Bush winning, and faculty (go faculty) had Kerry by 49%, 49% because my world history teacher voted Nader just to see what would happen. They said "And, if you're old enough, vote in the real mock election tomorrow". Real mock election? All right then. Whatever you say, Political Action Club.

I'm also in a very bad mood, not just because politics are the most disgusting load of crap around, but also because, after I finished my math homework, I was writing in my journal, and ABC picked it up and READ IT. I'm, obviously, extremely mad about this but I'm trying not to let it irk me. (It is, to an immense degree.)

Okay, now I'm going to go update the GJ with a DH recap, so check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire babbled mindlessly...

Okay I'm very confused who do you like Kerry or Bush....???

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home