"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.09.2004

Chelsea's Blog is My Lover.

And, if you go, you'll get to see my real name, and read some of the funniest things ever by the funniest girl I know.

But don't ask me what David was doing, "doinking" Chelsea. And now I really want to see Keenan's golf clap and gay running, you have no idea. Hahaha, Chelsea, your blog is like crack, that's why I send plaid-panted mullet men after you when you don't update!

(Yeah. And if you're going to call me by my real name, blog readers, dignify my sorry butt with a Kellinka. Which Lil' J thought was my full name, but is actually just a longer-ish nickname made up at random by myself and my mother. Oh, don't even ask.)

Oh, my good golly gosh, a retraction: I put the wrong link for Chels's blog, go check out the new one because it kicks bum!! Also, Chels is coming to Writer's Union with me, just to hang out with me and David. And she is, like, oh, my new favorite person EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home