"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.05.2004

"Cate, can you beat Pencil Case up for me?" "Verbally or physically?" "Whatever works."

Sooooo many subs today. Three substitutes, and I only have seven teachers. Well, our sub in theology was mainly because our teacher went home to take his medicine and fell asleep. Lovely, huh?

There are so many things I want to talk about right now, but I'm at school and I'm just tired of talking about sad things. So I'm only going to talk about happy things, like pretty dresses and Powder Puff Football and other nice things. So, yes. I bought a dress. It's red, and somewhat Audrey Hepburnish. Fall Fest week is going to be a blast, seriously. We have Powder Puff Football and 20s dress up day (what the hell am I going to wear for THAT? Oh, well, we'll think of something) and hall decorating and all that fun stuff. It will be highly entertaining, I'm sure.

Me: We're playing sophomores.
Bet: Yes we are.
Me: That also means we're playing Keishia.
Bet: Oh god.
Me: Pretty much. And then with ABC talking about her pounding people in math the other day...
Bet: Yes, that was a great boost of confidence.
Me: I was like, thank you for feeding my paranoia, really.
(laughter)

I've realized that I don't have very many non-upsetting things to talk about.

Hey, Ms. Angie, do you want to go to the NDA play tonight, or tomorrow night? I mean, I'll be at your house in about an hour and a half anyway, but I'm worried that I might forget and so I'm asking you now. It will be fun. It involves pirates, and Maggie, and Chelsea, and Pencil Case, and making fun of Alice Fox. I mean, you can not deny yourself making fun of Alice Fox, can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home