"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.14.2004

Brainfried.

A few things I may or may not have forgotten to post earlier. Because I'm brainfried, but I think that 8 is too early to go to bed.

[La Mere is lusting after a $99 tablecloth at Williams and Sonoma.]
Das Vater: You should have married a rich man.
La Mere: I still can.

And to think people sometimes wonder where my sarcastic and biting wit comes from. But oh, dear, La Mere and her crime shows and her unfortunate occasional deafness that makes her turn the TV up so loudly.

"Ooooh, this is a scary book!" --the bake sale. I can't believe I forgot that, it was almost as funny as "Little Spiller." Well, if you're me and it's 7:30 in the morning, anything said is funny. But anyway.

And, yes, Miss Angie is right, I have infiltrated the senior blogging ring. And freshman whom I don't know very well, and a sophomore, and, perhaps even a junior! I am ridiculous. But it turns out Chelsea has been doing some of the same. We should fuse our knowledge of the NDA Blogosphere together and then just be all, "Ha-ha, our blogs are ten times funnier, prettier, and smarter than yours, bitches!" Which is true in most cases, actually. Although some of them are quite entertaining (usually inadvertently.)

The damn sidebar that I worked so hard to create has slid down. Ugh. If it does not slide up in the next few days, I'm going to switch templates so I don't have to make the poor fingers of myself and my readers scroll down to bask in its beauty. Ha ha, not really. Angie's is much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

Aw, this is beautiful. It goes very well with your new icon, too. And, well, your sidebar is still nice. The template you had before was pretty, but once you have it forever, and then someone else does, it gets really uninteresting.

Your mom is a tease. Almost as much as Michelle, who is practically the queen tease.

Wow, shoot me.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yes, I think I really like this one. And La Mere is just awesome.

Except for when she sings. Which is right now.

7:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home