"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.23.2004

Apples to Apples

Pencil Case brought Madame an apple today. She wouldn't take it (hmmm... I wonder why...), so Pencil Case has this random spasm, takes a bite out of it, spits the bite out, and throws the rest in the trash. It involed hilarity and apple saliva all at the same time. Then Madame makes a great face at him for about a minute and says, "Oh, and, Pencil Case, could you have brought a smaller apple?"

So then Pencil Case made Madame look at my blog again, and, of course the first thing she sees is "TAKE A CHANCE YOU STUPID HO!" Awww, lovely. But, anyway, the blog is on her favorites list, which kind of weirded me out because Pencil Case and Maggie told me it was but I refused to believe them. Then Pencil Case was late for theology with The Frater and Chels and I were late for English with Poppa G, so we asked for passes.

Pencil Case: Oh, I need a pass for theology now.
Madame: Hmmm, I don't know. With who?
Pencil Case: The Frater.
Madame: Okay. The Frater likes me. (hands Pencil Case his pass, he dashes off in his hilarious flailing way)
Me: We need passes for English, too, please.
Madame: With who?
Chelsea: Poppa G.
Madame: Oh, you guys better run for the Gilsdorf. He's a very serious man.

As you can see, general hilarity as usual. When we got to English, Poppa G asked if he was supposed to give the tardies to Madame, so Chelsea and I were fiercely confuzzled.

During theology I drew a smiley face on the tip of Lil' J's nose. Because she told me to. It was pretty cute, but, unfortunately, I used pink highlighter, so it only showed up from certain angles, which was a bit upsetting.

I dropped by auditions for about an hour last night to show some moral support for my little peeps. So many people did such a nice job, but I sadly did not get to see Chels, Maggie, Duct Tape, or Pencil Case audition. But I did see Vicky, who did an incredible job, and lots of great upperclassmen. But good luck to all my little peeps who auditioned last night, and those of you who are auditioning tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home