"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.28.2004

"And, Josh? You really are very sweet sometimes."

This is in Pencil Case's AIM profile. It's very sweet:

madame is the best french class teacher...
ok...here it goes...
madame, you are the best teacher at nda and you should never eat anything i bring to class...EVER! i am sorry i thougt your native language was french but russian is just as good....well not really...french is the best language...but that is beside the point. if i ever made you mad...well let's just say...for all the times i made you mad, i don't regret it...wait...yes i do!! hehe. -pencil case

Yes. I am not cleaning up any of the grammar or punctuation, that is exactly what it says.

So, today has been a good day. I went shopping with Angie at B&N and we had fun and giggled a lot, mainly at our silly vatis. (Papa Paddy on the Goth couple making out: "Get a house! :::LOUD SNORT::") I bought Martinis and Bikinis by Sam Phillips, which is really good, and she bought Destination: Beautiful by Mae, which has a really mismatched album cover. The cover looks like it's from an Enya CD or something, but apparently the music is not relaxing. This baffled me like a squirrel baffle baffles a squirrel! There was also the godforsaken Victoria's Secret trip, which I am trying to block out. But it involved a lot of me saying "Jesus tapdancing Christ" a la Pencil Case and my first sip of caffeine in over a week. Very stressful, as you can see. I am very much liking this CD, although I am only seven songs into it. It is not something I would usually choose to listen to, but I enjoy it immensely. So, that's about it, my day thus far, except for obscene amounts of Introduction to Chemistry and Physics studying and making up stupid patterns to remember these dead white men and what they discovered about atoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home