"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.11.2004

Aaaaaaand...

She's not in her room. Which is upsetting, because I won't be able to talk to her right after school, because she'll have conferences. And tomorrow I don't have school. Sometimes I hate my raging Jane Craig genes. Maybe if I tell La Mere she will tell Das Vater that they don't really need to see Adult Hermione, that I'm doing fine in ICP (which I am), and that they'll just not see her like they did with the other teachers who teach subjects I'm doing well in and see the teachers they need to see (which is, like, two of them. But still.) And then it will all be nice and shiny and happy and another crisis averted by the wiliness of my Jane Craig skills.

Or maybe it will just all suck. That seems to be more likely, considering how my day has gone academically thus far. (Although I have an A+ in world history still, with five assignments, which means the parents will have to let me take that afternoon off to go to SMS and do nothing--- I mean, work at Mini-Course Day.) Ahhhsososostressed. Maybe I can just catch her, like, right away after the bell rings. That sounds reasonable enough. Although I don't know what I'm actually going to say. My god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home