"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.19.2004

We're 8 Girls and a Guy, We Can Do it if We Try!

This was the cheer Erik and I made up when our lovely little intramural volleyball team won today. It was exciting. I made a ridiculous shimmy dance. I've been asked to write music reviews for the teen section of our local paper, since "there's only so much Hilary Duff we can handle", which is highly exciting. You can bet any reviews that get published will be linked to.

I'm going to pimp French Club with Maggie at the Open House tonight. It will be extremely entertaining.

La Mere, on Sixteen Candles: This is the most kick-ass movie ever!

Adult Hermione, on hotel shower curtains: I don't like them. They blow in and they touch your legs and you just never know how clean those things are. I'm a little paranoid.

Chellie and I, in American Sign Language while Maggie reads the annoucements: HITLER!!!!!!
Maggie: Stop that! I'm not Hitler!
Genius Idea: What's going on?
Maggie: Chelsea's just proud because she learned how to say Hitler, sea turtle, bacon, sausage, and popcorn in sign language.
Chelsea: And beaver!

I'm off to eat some delicious carb-loaded dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home