"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.27.2004

Vaguenosity.

Yeah. So, even though WinDVD is Satan, I'm watching my shiny new OC DVDs on my computer when I'm also working on the screenplay, because I want to and also because I told Pencil Case he could read some of it tomorrow, since he seemed to Get It. Or at least Get that it was not a BIG PLOT ACTION MOVIE. I'm also intermittently studying for the four quizzes I have tomorrow, but I'm not going to overstudy and I'm going to get eight hours of sleep. Seriously. Because I neeeeeed a happy report card, and I want my information stored in the right boxes of my brain.

Okay. I love Kelly Rowan's facial expressions. And Adam Brody is hot. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home