"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.29.2004

"SHUT UP AND BE CAROL!" -me, to Chelsea, doing dialogues in French class

Hi, everyone. It's me. I was in the Green Bay Press-Gazette this morning, and right now I am pretending to type up an English paper with Betty Jean. As you can see, I lie. And, according to Pencil Case, I just have "charisma to burn."

[Chels is blabbling when we're supposed to be doing dialogues.]
Me: SHUT UP AND BE CAROL!
Chels: Ha, I'm so putting that in my blog!
Me: Good, then you'll actually update it.

Maggie is a gargoyle. And, for the record, there IS a goat in every church. Also, I'm going to buy room 203 a new door when I'm rich, because it keeps eating peoples' hands (i.e., mine) and refusing to open. Then I'm going to buy all new keyboards, because these suck, and then I'm going to buy SMS twenty-five matching copies of Johnny Tremain.

Hee, during regular English today, not pretending-to-type English, which is what we're having right now, the room next door was emanating with bizarro alien music and we all started laughing. English Teacher: "It sounds like they're having fun."

Betty Jean just discovered the "cool little gadgets." And now I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home