"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.25.2004

"I'll peck you with my hat!" --Princess Di

Yeah, so, it was a dress-up day today, and it kind of turned out that jeans and a T-shirt didn't count, even if you still brought your dollar for charity. Which was kind of what I wore, although, in my own defense, it is a Halloween T-shirt. And, as expected, this announcement was made during first hour, which meant that I was in French (seriously, speaker announcements took at least seven minutes today. It was ridiculous, since we have an early dismissal and therefore, our periods are only 32 minutes long), and I was up correcting people's crappy grammar on the wipe board. Genius Idea apologized for having to give me a referral, but then guess what? She never did. It was fabulous. I hope she doesn't see me and remember, since that would kind of suck.

Anyway, people I barely know have complimented my highlights, although members of my tight posse did not notice, which is kind of insane. Maybe my posse is just not as hair-oriented as the rest of the school. (Actually, that is probably a true statement.) Anyway, I'm going to go do my homework so I can go to Zesty's before I have to get my ridiclous picture taken at 4:30. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear, although I have a vagueish idea. Okay. Seriously. I'm going to go do my world history now. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home