"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.24.2004

Highlights

I'm putting highlights in at the moment. Or, more accurately, waiting for the highlights my mom put in my hair to set in. Really, whoever writes the box labels for Feria must be obsessed with making things eight times as dramatic as they actually are. It's actually really amusing.

Me, at random, in a ridiculous voice: I LIKE SHARP KNIVES!
La Mere: Thank you, Amy Sedaris.

I saw the optometrist yesterday, so Tuesday afternoon I get to pick up my hot new geek-chic glasses. During my exam, La Mere and I got the giggles extremely badly, and then we got our kicks trying on ridiculous 80s glasses. It was quite the event, followed by another event that is called Cate and La Mere Going Shopping. I got a hot T-shirt from Old Navy for The Great Transylvanian Blood Drive, and cute red shoes. And, as you all know now, I slept over at BB's on Friday, so it was altogether an extremely eventful weekend and fairly Vati-free, although for the few hours he was around he drove me absolutely insane. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home