"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.24.2004

Femmes au Foyer Désespérées

That, my friends, is how you say "Desperate Housewives" en francais. Which I find greatly amusing, almost as amusing as... leafblowers! Seriously, I got to leaf-blow today. In the immortal words of Chellie, "Cate + Leafblower = love". The highlights are very pretty, in case you were wondering.

"Will this make my armpits glitter?" -La Mere on the type of Secret antiperspirant that has sparkly packaging.

Yay Desperate Housewives is on tonight, which makes me so obscenely happy. And check out my snarky new userpic. Now I'm going to find something productive to do. (Actually, I just ran out of random things to say.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Desperate Housewives rules and I am seriously loving Lynette and Bree more and more with every episode. Susan, on the other hand...meh. I'm not so sure about her.

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hee, me too! I think I would like Susan more if I liked Teri Hatcher more, although I love Julie (and she looks kind of like my friend Liz). Hee, my Entertainment Weekly subscription started today, and this was under Desperate Housewives in the TV listing: "Marcia Cross scares me. I'd cry after that special moment, too."

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home