"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.18.2004

Disgusting Day.

Yay, I think my internet might actually be fixed for good! This is so highly invigorating. Anyway, so many disgusting comments were made today that I just had to write them down.

JJ: AngryMathTeacher's still teaching even though she's due on Wednesday! Hey, did you know that her baby isn't actually hers, because she couldn't, like, produce her own sperm?
Me: Obviously. JJ, women don't have sperm!! They have eggs.
JJ: Oh, eggs, whatever. They tooked the eggs out of another woman's body or whatever.
BB: Tooked? JJ, do you go to school?

Pencil Case, when asked to say "the blonde girl is French" en francais: La blonde--- I had that girl! (Everyone in class jumps to the most sexual conclusion possible and cracks up.)

S, reading the line "give proper heed" in reference to Penelope and her suitors in The Odyssey: ...give proper head...

And now some non-sickening quotes.

Pencil Case: Never mind.
Genius Idea: I'm neverminding.

(I randomly charge at Maggie.)
Maggie: You should be a gymnast!
Chelsea: She'd kill herself.
Me: Gymnasts don't charge at people, Maggie.

BB: Diana! You drooled!

Anyway, I'm going to go eat dinner (it's 7:00) and bug La Mere (formerly La Madre. But Vati is still Vati since he speaks German. La Mere doesn't get to pick since she is, sadly, unilingual.) I put two poems up on the fiction blog, so you should check those out if Angie hasn't already directed you to them. I suppose you'll all get tired of me spamming myself now that my internet WORKS. We had our Krispy Kremes in French this morning, by the way, for those of you who were concerned. I was a hyper, cappucino'ed mess of glaze for most of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home