"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.14.2004

Chellie and Maggie are Insane.

Okay, I am actually in French right now, but I've taken the self-check quiz about seventeen times and I'm still getting 100. This keyboard is loud. I just wanted you all to know that I'm not dead and that my internet is broken. Also, I might be in love with Franz Ferdinand. Once we fix the internet (read: possibly never), I will update you on all the fun stuff, like being a little Peep and the abdominable snowman.

Chellie and Maggie are being insane next to me. It is fun. And now I'm going to do actual work, mmkay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate babbled mindlessly...

Franz Ferdinand is awesome, but there's better...Rilo Kiley and Death Cab for Cutie are my favorites...czech 'em out some time.

P.S. Franz Ferdinand is extra awesome for naming themselves after the archduke of Austria-Hungary who was assassinated by some radical from the Balkans (I think it was)--an event which set off the chain reaction that began World War I. I think that's pretty much how it went...anyway, I think it's neat that they named themselves that.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home