"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.20.2004

Cate, running on two-and-a-half hours of sleep.

Yesterday was such a great day. Seriously, we won at volleyball, I'm now a revieweress for the city paper's teen section, I spent time at the school's Open House pimping French Club (read: running around in a beret looking for Advil, pretending to be a spy with Maggie, and showing Angie all my rooms while she and Maggie peeked in Paul's locker), and my mom's friend CrazyJulie was over when I got home.

This keyboard sucks. Kind of like all of today. Seriously, I should have known that today would not be so fun when I'm running on two and a half hours of sleep and lots of caffeine. Like, hi, I'm Cate, and this is too much caffeine for even ME caffeine. Yeah, first hour sucked because Genius Idea completely lost her voice, but she was concerned about my lack of sleep (unlike any of my other teachers, who probably all think I'm clinically depressed I was so dead), I kept getting questions wrong on the English quiz that I knew the answers to, and I completely zoned out in the rest of my classes. Wait, not completely, because I remember Toe Touches having a larynx spasm (for real) and Adult Hermione talking about how much she loves wagons. Oh, and world history went rather well, because I have actual diplomatic talent when I am tired. So now I'm in study hall, taking advantage of the magic of a library pass, even though I can't check my e-mail.

I'm going to go attempt getting actual homework done. Actually, screw that, I'm too tired to do homework, I'm going to find a book to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home