"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.01.2004

Blogs make me happy.

Maggie and Chelsea have blogs!! Yay!! And I'm stealing a survey from Maggie's.

If I were a month I would be February. Or June. But probably February.
If I were a day of the week I would be Saturday.
If I were a time of day I would be 2 in the morning, my most productive hour.
If I were a planet I would be... erm... Earth?
If I were a direction I would be east.
If I were a historical figure I would be Jane Austen. Who is a historical figure, damn it.
If I were a liquid I would be COFFEE.
If I were a tree I would be... I don't know. Could you shimmy up me? (Ha ha, unnecessary references to English class that really are not as sexual as they sound.)
If I were a flower/plant I would be an ivy.
If I were a kind of weather I would be warm, but not hot, and breezy.
If I were a musical instrument I would be a triangle. Actually, no, just kidding. I'd be a didgeridoo.
If I were an animal I would be an otter.
If I were a color I would be... here's Angie's answer: "some of the time you're a kind of lavender, some of the time you're tangerine, but you're also kind of a merlot sometimes." I say I'm pale yellow.
If I were a fruit I would be a gala apple. Or cantaloupe, but only good cantaloupe.
If I were a sound I would be a squish. Or a kaboom. The sort of kaboom that casually works itself into discussion.
If I were an element I would be... erm... einsteinium?
If I were a song I would be "Let Go" by Frou Frou. Because it's my favorite song right now.
If I were a book I would be... oh, let's make this easier, if I were a book character, I'd be Olivia in The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters crossed with Kristin in The Life History of a Star.
If I were a food I would be pasta.
If I were a place I would be Manhattan or Paris.
If I were a scent I would be grapefruit. Seriously. Grapefruits smell so good.
If I were a word I would be "demented." You have no idea how many times a day I use that word. Although Angie thinks I would be "acquiesce", which really isn't something I find myself doing very often, but she says it's because of the sound. Oh, or maybe I'd be "dynamique", since I just like to say that.
If I were an object I would be a very cute red pointy-toed slingback Stuart Weitzman heel. Or... hmm... a FrancisFrancis coffeemaker.
If I were a body part I would be a chin. Ha, ha, just kidding. I'd actually be a neck. I have a nice neck.
If I were a facial expression I would be that one-eyebrow-raised thing La Madre does so gorgeously.
If I were a cartoon character I would be Lisa Simpson.

Okay. I'm tired and depressed and don't feel like talking, so bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

You would totally, totally be ivy. And I'm not saying that because you said I would be a plum, I'm saying it because it's true.

Hee. Ivy.

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous babbled mindlessly...

I'm warning ya: Don't go on my URL if you get repulsed by pix of abortions OR if you don't believe in Purgatory OR don't believe in Hell OR don't believe in the Saints above who love U.S. I know you want to... 'cuz I warned you not to HawrHawr silly me. www.reddink.com/INDEX

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home