"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.12.2004

Tired, Lazy, and Full of Useless Things to Say.

That pretty much describes me at the moment. I'm going to explain some of the more exciting details of the past... however long I haven't posted in, and then I'm going to eat a bagel, finish The Devil Wears Prada (which I don't hate but I haven't really fallen in love with, either), watch Seinfeld, and then try to sleep.

So, anyway, I visited the set of the remake of 'Amityville Horror' this weekend, since it's a few miles away from where our friends live. We didn't actually see anything going on though, which was a bit disappointing. I have some quotes. I'd love to post all the bizarre things my French teacher, Genius Idea, has said over the past few days, but that would be about a mile long.

Frau:You could mix Spanish and German, and you'd get... Sperman!

Alyssa and Girly Laugh's Mom: Girly Laugh Boy, don't. Because he's going to pound you, and then you're going to cry.



Alyssa and GLB's Little Brother, on my father's bald spot: You have a hole in your hair!

Okay, I'm getting way tired and I can't remember anything else I meant to post. I need bagelly goodness and Seinfeld. Caffiene would be nice, too, but then I wouldn't earn my desperately-needed sleep, so I'm going to go, but first, an important message: Diana, good luck on the rebuttal. Kick The Menace's ass. (Okay, shut up about that odd bit of whateverism. Di will know what I meant, and, therefore, you don't really have to, mmkay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home