"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.22.2004

"Kellogg can spell chlamydia." "That's nice."

Today we had an early-dismissal (1:23) "so that you guys can laugh at the teachers who still have to be in school." (tm Adult Hermione) So Tricia, BB, and I went to Subway, and then the video store, and then Diana's. We rented Mean Girls, which is seriously one of my favorite movies ever. When the coach spelled chlamydia wrong, I spelled it correctly, and Franklin was quite amazed with me (everyone else just said I was a freak.) Despite my freakish spelling abilities, I had the ditziest day ever today. I told Genius Idea the reason I would be a bit late to the French Club bake sale was "because my mom's driving." Which was not what I was thinking, I actually meant to say I have Irish dance. So I had to send her an e-mail explaining my insanity. I also walked into a podium, and a filing cabinet, and I kept forgetting what I was going to say. I think I'm coming down with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home