"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.19.2004

Just to let you know I haven't died.

I know I haven't posted in a while. I'm very sorry. I've been busy breaking my toes and such. There was a dance last night at school. It was okay, nothing to write home about, not "a big pile of grinding" as Tricia so graciously called another school's dances at Betty Jean's last night. Diana went to Other School's homecoming with her middle school friends and had a lot of fun and wore a really pretty dress (which she is also going to wear for Fall Fest, our equivalent of homecoming. Diana's mom says we don't call it homecoming "because nobody ever leaves.") Tricia called Computer Literature "a big dumb oaf" and we talked about the latest drug scandals (our school is excellent academically, but we have a few other issues. And don't get like that about it, any high school you go to is going to have the same issues, and if you want to avoid people with issues altogether, you might as well go live in a cave.)

I have to go eat dinner with Saint Julia and He Was a Good Man. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home