"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.13.2004

Fashion Snark is Good for the Soul!

That pointlessness (or so I thought) called the Creative-Arts Emmys (are they called that, even?) is responsible for my first edition of Official Fashion Snark. I finally realized that I do this enough anyway that I should really post it on here and make life fun. So here it is, if Getty Images ever chooses to load. You might have to hit "refresh" on the pictures once before they show up, be warned.

Edie Falco: I know she had cancer. It doesn't mean I have to like her outfit. And I really, really don't. Sorry.

Marlee Matlin: Looks lovely. (And now you're all thinking, "Gee, at least she has the decency not to pick on deaf people." And I say, "Ferme la bouche!")

Jordan Ladd, whoever the hell that is: Find a skirt, not an elongated top. You look like a whore.

Christina Applegate: It's a really pretty dress, but it makes her look so pale, especially with that rather garish shade of red lipstick. Her husband needs a haircut.

Dick Askin: Nothing, really. I just wanted to say that Dick Askin is a rather unfortunate name.

Aisha Tyler: She should cut off the bottom of the dress, attach a pretty top to it, and wear that. Not this, um, creature of a bodice that brings to mind Laura Ingalls Wilder. And what position, pray tell, are you attempting to contort your face into?

Linda Ellerbee: Let's reminisce about Nick News. And then realize that it's lucky SOMEONE isn't taking this thing too seriously, even though it seems that her stylist really tried to get her to with the purse and shoes.

Felicity Huffman: Nice, although a bit boring. Oh, well. I'd take someone dressing classy like her than someone trying to dress classy, like, ahem, Cindy Margolis.

Fred Willard: Nothing, I just wanted to have a reason to bust out a random WHA HAPPEN?

Bonnie Hunt: She looks gorgeous! I love her dress. Also, she's just so cool. Chubby is somehow related to her, her cousin is married to his aunt-by-marriage's cousin or somesuch.

Betty White: This really made me laugh. Then I thought of how Danno's answer to the question of who sewed the first American flag was Betty White, and I laughed even harder.

I'm not even going to comment on Sharon Stone because she's a famewhore and my giving her attention is defeatile to my very purpose. Plus, it would be a cheap shot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate babbled mindlessly...

"I CAN'T DO MY WORK!" Ohh, Fred Willard, why aren't you my crazy uncle?

Sharon Stone does nothing but over-act and make an ass of herself on talk shows and at events, and still she is not fun to watch. Can't we just give her field to roam out in North Dakota where she can't bother anyone?

Nice fashion snark.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hee, thanks. I hate Sharon Stone sooooo much, you have no idea.

Hey, if Fred Willard suddenly became your crazy uncle, would you share? I love him.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Kate babbled mindlessly...

absolutely! Fred Willard is too fantastic to confine to just one fake family.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home