"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.24.2004

Delightful and Quotelicious, as, by the way, am I.

Anti Test: I couldn't hear you because I have ADD.

Genius Idea: Show the whole Africa!

Adult Hermione: Oh, smart.

Angie: I now call people "kid" instead of "bitch".
Cate: So now we are baby goats and not female dogs.

Tricia: [whatever] is my hero! (Note: "whatever" includes myself, La Vicky, Small Head, Eddie Izzard, bananas, Seth Cohen and the movie Mean Girls. That's just the short list.)

Genius Idea:I'll go get the body parts. (long silence.) The body parts poster.

Genius Idea, making up personal ads: You know, like, "I am a beautiful young woman of unknown years. I am also a grandmother of five."

Diana, on Betty Jean's ice cream habits: This is the way of addicts.

Tricia, forbidding Betty Jean from getting any more ice cream: You're not hungry, you're bored. Sit down.

Tricia, when asked if the cardigan in the back seat belongs to her mother: No. My dad's a transvestite on the weekends.

Cate: Maggie, you're such a coquette!! That means whore. I think.
Maggie: I know that. I've seen Moulin Rouge.

(French exercises this morning. We had to name things in French, like our three favorite subjects and our two most strict teachers and such. But Genius Idea wasn't following the book and making the girls name beautiful boys, which provided no amusing quotes, sadly, and making the boys name beautiful girls...:)

Genius Idea: Pour tu, deux filles belle sont... ("For you, two pretty girls are..." Pause. Laughter. Pencil Case is not amused.) Okay, Pencil Case, you can go first, if you insist.
Pencil Case: Um... Jessica Simpson. (Genius Idea is not pleased with this answer, rolls her eyes, and sighs.) And that other one with a show.

German/French Boy: Frau. And Madame Genius Idea.
Genius Idea: Awwwwww.

Danno: Jessica Simpson. And... Madame Genius Idea!
Me: Suck up!

(Some gems from the French club bake sale:)

Twinnish: Paul ate Maggie.
Chelsea: Why? What?
Me: Because she threatened to beat him at Simon Says!

Betty Jean's Mother: I was sort of in the bowels of Notre Dame Academy for a while.

Twinnish: Chelsea, I'm going to have to disown you as my little buddy!
Maggie: Frater Britney (a boy, who is not a frater) got disowned by his big buddy! Because he spanked her monkey!
Twinnish: Maggie, girls don't have monkeys. Stop saying that.

Chelsea: Yeah, those brownies might be free, but our brownies were made with LOVE!! And French!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home