"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.15.2004

Bizarre Things Genius Idea Says, Volume One.

Because, really, these are the most interesting things I can think of to mention today. It was a very boring day, except for the enormous rainstorm that left me soaked and the enormous stench of aftershave in the hallway that restrained my breathing.

Cate: I had three cups of coffee, half a cappuccino, and a Krispy Kreme doughnut this morning.
Genius Idea, to the whole class: You can run around the room until the bell rings, just so you know.
Cate: I have a feeling that was directed at me.
Genius Idea: Yeah.

Representin': People who didn't win for their other selections could run for treasurer!
Genius Idea: No! Just because you're a politician doesn't mean you're good with money. (Awkward silence.) I'm funny.

Duct Tape, worried about what our French textbook might be telling us: They could be, like, swearing at us and we wouldn't even know!
Genius Idea: You'll know.
Duct Tape: Why? Are you gonna teach us?
Genius Idea: Sure.

Genius Idea: If there's this picture on a test, and you come up to me and you go, [whiny voice] 'what is this a picture of?' [/whiny voice], I'm going to say, 'Flowers!' and then you will have to write about flowers, but if you don't ask me, you could write about flowers, or a garden, or the rain.

Genius Idea: And if you forgot your eraser, you can take a sock off one of your feet!

Danno: What exactly do we do in French club?
Genius Idea: Mainly we eat doughnuts.

Yeah, enjoy these, I'm sure more will be coming soon. The insanity, it has to be recorded somewhere, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Roy babbled mindlessly...

Who is Genius Idea?

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

My French teacher.

8:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous babbled mindlessly...

"Danno: What exactly do we do in French club?
Genius Idea: Mainly we eat doughnuts."

Haha, I love it

--Nafai

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hee! She says it with this really maniacal grin on her face, because it's 100% true.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home