"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.23.2004

The Winner Takes it All.

I am so full of Mamma Mia! love right now. I keep listening to the iTunes samples and thinking, CoolAunt, you need to put ubershipping on my copy of the soundtrack or else I shall regress ten years and have to dig out my A*Teens CD. Embarrassing, yes? And it brings up this conversation:

BB and Me, upon finding out that the A*Teens highly catchy repertoire is not original music: What's ABBA?
My Madre, who is too young to remember the 70s: A bunch of Swedish ladies singing.

So, CoolAunt, get me the CD, pleasethanksloveya.

In other news, I hate Svetlana Whorekina so much that I will turn to veiled self-pimpage to get you to see how much. Diana's mom, Fellow Spelling Nazi, is right: she is a bitch. And FSN just calls 'em as she sees 'em.

I miss the old West Wing. I miss, specifically, the "smallpox the dessert topping", wolves-only roadway, Big Block of Cheese Day, Josh is really very sweet episode, aka The Crackpots and these Women. That's my favorite episode ever as a CJ/Josh fan, I've decided. And much thanks to Diana for letting me borrow her fantabulous DVDs.

::sigh:: I don't have anything else to say, but, school is starting too damn fast. And I have first hour French, a truly appalling idea. ::larger sigh::. I am excited for high school (I'm a mutant, and you can shut up), but I don't want summer to end. ::enormous elephantine sigh::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home