"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.10.2004

Trojan MAN!

Di and I were reading my H-ville essay, and we realized I had forgotten the Trojan man story, which is as hilarious as it sounds, trust me. Di's brother, who is very thin due to his hyperspeed metabolism, decided to play high school football ("Bad idea to begin with." --Di) and the name of his team was, unfortunately, the Trojans. When Di's mom dropped him off for his first practice during freshman year, and as he's walking to the field, still in earshot but not close enough for him to be able to maul Di's madre, Di's madre yells out the window, "There goes my little Trojan man!" And then he just blushed and gave her the finger and a dirty look and kept walking. (It occurs to me that Hville is moderately like Chao Camp for good little teenage girls. Except, you know, with a trampoline.)

Also, go check out the fiction blog for bits of 'Love is Nothing'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home