"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.24.2004

Shopping and More of BB's Bad Influences

Two more wallpapers: The unbearably pretentious Scarlett Johannson and the unbearably gorgeous Kate Winslet. Feel free to take them.

In other news today, I bought an obscenely cute coat and I was mauled by a chipmunk. The coat is one of those knockoff-Chanel patterns, in a fairly neutral pink/white/taupe combo, but the style and cut of it is very Grace Kelly. It's long and I love it. And I was not exactly mauled by the chipmunk, it just jumped at me and ran over my poor foot with its little rodent talons. My mother laughed at me.

I have determined that everyone needs to go out and read The Time Traveler's Wife. Sooooo good. I also just informed my father that I borrowed Diana's West Wing DVDs but I have already watched them and returned them so that I did not have to watch it with him. He just says, "What, do you sit there and critique Allison Janney's acting?" since he thinks I am not politically intelligent, which I am not, but I don't believe you have to be to be a Wingnut. And that brought up the question of whether there would be anything to critique, anything bad to say about Ms. Janney. I've decided on "no."

1 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

Your coat is obscenely cute and I'm glad you splurged and bought it, because it's just awesome. You know what else is awesome, Allison Janney. She just rocks my face off and as soon as school starts I'm going to watch an episode a night. Oooo! I really really really want the second season on DVD! That would be the coolest!

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home