"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.11.2004

Nermel, the highlight of my day thus far.

I was on the phone with my good friend Nermel today. Nermel is hilarious, as is her mother, Dr. Sick Genius. I talk on the phone with Nermel a lot, but I do not see her as often as I would like, which is why this is probably the first time she's been mentioned on here.

Nermel: Did Joan Cusack and Jack Black get together at the end of School of Rock?
Me: No. At least I don't think so. That would be painful for Joan.
Nermel: I don't get it.
Me: Go ask your mom then, hon.
(This part is all overheard by Radar Ear Cate:)
Nermel: Hey, Mom, why would it be painful for her?
Dr. Sick Genius: Because it's all fun and games until someone skinny has to sleep with a fat, hairy man!
(Nermel comes back to the phone.)
Nermel: Oh, I get it. She might suffocate or something.
(Insane Cate-cackling.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home