"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.30.2004

[Insert random high school title cliche here. Because it's fun.]

The first day of school is always obscenely dull. You just learn the rules and how to get hall passes, and then they give you ten-pound books to drag home and force your mother to paste paper bags onto. Thank god for the invention of those fabulous cloth covers, that come in only the prettiest colors ever. I am going to like math this year. Our teacher is insane. She threw books at us, and it was the best. I am also really going to like French, because my teacher is also slightly insane, and English, because, well, guess what? Cool teacher. Although not as cool as the one BB and Diana have, who just sat there making fun of people's names during roll call. I will also enjoy gym, since it is basically the Making Fun of Chubby Hour. Quite fun, quite fun, all of it. Although every other class was about as boring as, oh, sin. (Boring as sin. That's an interesting one.)

La Madre invented an expression today: "a swag in the dark." I know, it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home