"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.10.2004

H-ville Recap

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I was gone for the weekend and had to babysit on Monday (for most of the day, but I made money, so whatever), so this is pretty much the first chance I had to post. So I'm recapping the H-Ville trip now with me, BB, Diana/Nana, and Franny B. And we met the infamous Beloved Aunt Cheryl! And we sang "Leavin' on a Jet Plane" in the car, and now I'm forbidden from getting Beloved Aunt Cheryl started on old songs, according to Di.

Franny: Get your feet off my blankets!

Me: Do you think it would be better if BB's head was balls?
(Long pause.)
Diana's Mom: What kind of balls?

Hey it's Franklin: (We're watching the Lizzie McGuire Movie to make fun of it, and right before the "hey now" part of that song she sings at the end, Franklin goes:) Hey now.

Hey it's Franklin: Shhhh, Diana, I want to see the good parts!
Di: You're sleazy.

Di: Hey, Franklin, can I have some money for gum?
Franklin: No! I just put thirty-one dollars on your card, you can use that. Do you have your card?
Di: I love you, Frank.
Franklin: Diana. What are people who give love for money called?
BB and I: Whores!
Di: Give me money, bitch!
Franklin: No, Diana, use your card.
Di: Come on, f*cker! (I am not making this up. And Franklin did not even care.)

Di: I used to think it was Franklin Delanor Roosevelt. Because 'Delano' was so weird.
Me: And Delanor wasn't?

Franklin: (going through the McDonald's drive through) What kinds of pie do you have today?

Di: (After Franklin went back and fixed BB's order, which was right.) No, Frank, she's not okay. She's crying. Because she doesn't have her cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home