"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.05.2004

The Gods of Scheduling Hate Me.

Got my schedule at BoringTransitions today. The only good thing about it being that: a) I am a lucky bitch with last-hour study hall, b) I have the same gym and algebra as Diana, c) I have the same lunch as Diana, BB, Frances, and Betty, and d) I have English with Betty. But selection "d" is only partially good, because we're stuck with The English Teacher We Did Not Want. And I might be transferring out, which might sound really snotty and whatever of me and my parents, but the thing is that English is my best subject, and with what I want to do, colleges will look at my English grade more than any other one, and I won't cooperate well with a teacher who sits up there and LECTURES FOR THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS and ALLOWS NO INTERESTING DISCUSSION. (And that's coming from another teacher.) So, yeah, I'm snotty and stuck-up, whatever, I want to write my ass off when I grow up, thank you, shut up, have a nice day. And if I can't, I guess I'm just going to have to work my ass off in order to kick everyone else's.

In case you couldn't tell, my Jane Craig genes have kicked in again. I'm trying to think of something else to say, but I might just have to watch the West Wing DVDs I borrowed from The Princess [Diana] and chill out first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nafai babbled mindlessly...

Go for it! If you dont noone else will.

My old art teacher does these weekly things round her house cos she doesnt teach at school anymore, and we get to do whatever we want and she just helps us, you know?

The art teacher Ive got now just talks and rants and preaches and talks, then sets some stupidly hard project to do for weeks and disappears off to his cupboard to do commission work for some council or some crap.

I cant really move schools but my old teacher kicks ass.

Transfer! Dooo eeet! (not drunk I promise)

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Actually, it turns out that the teacher is very good, my only issue is that I'm not accustomed to that style of teaching. So I'm going to wait and see.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home