"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.21.2004

Gimme, gimme, gimme...

Mamma Mia! was sheer musical genius. I'm seriously considering having it replace Chicago as my all-time favorite musical ever. The woman who played Donna had a brilliant voice and was (thank god) melisma-free, even when she had to hold a note for a very, very long time.

Where are you people? I have a million things to tell you, my little frellers. Like Aunt Crazy calling Grandma Blindy "ole one-eye" and then telling me to "shut down," because Diana is a Bad Influence on her. I learned many important lessons over these two days, like: old people are highly indecisive and they turn their blinkers on about a mile before their turn is.

I took the picture down. Sorry, BB, but it was raping my blog space. I'll IM it to you later if you haven't taken it already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Roy babbled mindlessly...

Isn't it just the greatest musical ever?? I listened to the soundtrack all day today--I love how they incorporate the music so well. My personal favorite is right after the intermission, 'Under Attack'. Yay! It's coming here next week, maybe i can get student rush seats. you're tempting me to go see it again.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home