"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.19.2004

Cate Tells a Story in Words and Pictures

First of all: Snaps for Paul Hamm!!!

My cousin Spiderman, my aunt Denda, and my grandma Albatross came up to stay with us for a few days this week. It was very fun. Spiderman is a cute little boy:



He loves Spongebob:



He also loves School of Rock and has a "guitar face":



Grandma Albatross, who is sixty years old: You're not old until you're a hundred.
Cate: Yep. You're just a spring chicken until then.
Albatross: Spring chicken. I like that. And then when you turn a hundred, you're just an old duck.
Denda: No! You're an albatross! (Mad cackling from Denda and Cate.)

Last night, I slept on the living room floor and chose not to kennel our dog, Big Rita, so she jumped on me and ran across my torso when she decided it was time to wake up. But she really is a very sweet dog:



(Imagine what I would do without my cheap digital camera. More 'Love is Nothing' up on the fiction blog and I now have a pop culture Greatest Journal with a bazillion free userpics, entertainment news recaps, and reviews: I'm just taking over the internet one blog at a time.)

5 Comments:

Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

I love the pictures! Your cousin is adorable!!! (Nice alias'!!) I wish I had a digital camera to do that stuff. We do have a WWF Slam Cam that I may try to use though.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hee! Thank you. And also: HA HA HA! SLAM CAM!

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Nafai babbled mindlessly...

Haha cool camera, I definately want one. And massive respect for Spongebob too

4:00 AM

 
Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

I LOVE BIG RITA, SHE'S MY BUDDY AND I JUST WANT TO KISS HER AND LOVE HER AND GIVE HER A BIG 'OL HUG!!!! SHE'S FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC AND I WISH SHE WAS MINE!!

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I'd let you have her, but I don't think she'd get along very well with Harley and his obscene saliva glands.

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home