"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.22.2004

Beautiful Entities.

Yeah, don't ask me what's up with the title, I couldn't tell you. I think it's a lyric from an Air song. Paul and Morgan Hamm were the cutest little boys ever. If I were one of their little-girl classmates, I'd be all over them like white on rice.

I'm reading Please Don't Kill the Freshman, not necessarily loving it, but liking it quite a bit. I relate to Zoe quite a bit, which frightens me in some ways. I went school shopping today. Very frustrating; I have no patience for department stores. The only part I really enjoy is the people-watching, like this crazy old woman shouting at her child, "DO YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR PURCHASE ITEM??" Diana, really consider personal shopperdom, okay? Actually, you can be my personal shopper and my agent, and then you can attend the Oscars with me and wear Vera Wang, okay? We both can. Except don't overshadow me and steal all the cute boys.

I think I may be overtired. I need to stop. I haven't been able to find navy blue pants that aren't uberuniform anywhere, and it's cheesing me off (tm Mr. Bandgeek). Remember the good old days, like last year, when everyone carried navy corduroys? Although I did get a frelling adorable pair of khaki cords at the Gap, and lots of really cute oxfords and polos and sweaters. (We have a dress code. If I had it my way, I'd wear yoga pants or jeans, and a T-shirt to school every day.) Target has really cute cardigans in many colors; I bought black and it was the one black thing I bought, so don't chastise me, Miss BB.

Okay. I am stopping before I go brain dead, although you may think I already am. I need a brownie.

2 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

I would, LOVE LOVE LOVE to be your personal shopper/agent. We will got to the Oscars and wear Vera Wang! I love it! And I will try not to overshadow you and steal all the cute boys, but I'm just so damn Irrisistible!

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

So irresistable you can't even spell it right.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home