"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.24.2004

BB is a Bad Influence.

The prettiness of her graphic that she made last night caused me to want to make a pretty background, and I saw these pretty pictures from Vanity Fair, the magazine with the most gorgeous pictures ever. And I thought, gee, I should make a background. So here it is. I'd post it directly, but it would make my sidebar all wonky again. Go check it out, it is ubergorgeous, I think. [The "but right now everything is turning blue" is from Joseph Arthur's "Honey and the Moon", and the font is Futurist Fixed-Width. The "Reese Witherspoon" part is in Paulinho Petra Azul. Both of these fonts are available on Da Font, the coolest font website in the history of computers, the internet, and pretty words.]

::shakes fist::. BB, you are the coolest. Damn you! And your pretty graphics! Hee. I would like to mention that PSP went demented and deleted all my work, and I started over completely from scratch without even making a frustrated noise or pounding on my keyboard. That is how bad you are, Miss Influence. Hee.

I am now reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm only 30 pages in and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite books. Also, The Little Book of Bad Taste is my favorite non-Sedaris non-fiction book ever. So gross. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home