"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.28.2004

"Annie, your head swivels. It's an amazing thing." --Betty Jean's mom

Happy birthday, Diana's mom, even though you took our Diana away.

Sigh. Once tomorrow is over, I'm a Real Freshman. Scary. I am so excited for French and English class, it's not even funny. I'm such a nerd. Oh well. If we finish our weekly work on Thursdays in French, we get to watch movies. And we also get to eat things. And we get to write and read The Great Classics (tm Cool Aunt) in English. Do you understand why I am excited, when my four favorite things to do are write, read, watch movies, and eat?

Anyway, Teh Jess does the best Sophie's Choice voice ever, even better than mine. Except that she is trying to be Romanian when she does it, oh well. I still haven't eaten lunch. We slept over at BB's house, and watched Killing Mr. Griffin, starring the pink Power Ranger, Jen from Dawson's Creek (who was fantastic in The Station Agent), and the guy with the enormous package who hosts Pet Star. Also some really vapid blonde who gets to say really vapid lines. We started to watch The Bad Seed, but it had been a long day, so I fell asleep at the beginning. Then we woke up, ate pancakes, and watched Full House and Seventh Heaven, two shows Franny took much more seriously than the rest of us did. Our football team won by twenty points last night, snaps for them. It was awesome, except for the part where the freshmen had to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and I was hit in the head with an empty Mountain Dew can.

4 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Wow. School starts really early for you guys. But I think that schools in the US generally start earlier than those in Canada. Cause my little cousin (who lives in Chicago) started school last week. My cousins who live here don't start school until next week.

Anyway, good luck (not that you'll need it or anything) and have fun tomorrow! :)

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Our school starts early because it's a private school and it doesn't have to follow the rules our local school board sets up, which is cool because we get out on May 27th. (Even cooler because Fake Sick starts school on Wednesday and doesn't get out until June 8th). My cousins who now live in Atlanta had to start school on the 8th, which I'm sure really bites.

And thanks for the luck. I probably will need it on the finding-my-way-around front. I got lost on my way to chemistry class during orientation.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger The Writer babbled mindlessly...

I am very impressed and just a little scared. 14 years old and you already have such a firm grasp of the english language... and you say you want to be a screenwriter. Eek. I better watch my back.

You will succeed without much problem if you really try, that I am positive. Best of luck with school.

Enjoy it. :)

11:20 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Wow, thank you.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home