"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.01.2004

"And I love you so, let's watch the flowers grow."

Okay, Blogger was being a stupid bitch (or a vurgx) the past few days. So I'm posting this surveyish thing. Perhaps it is a meme; I don't know, but it looks rather fun.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME: spiders, freakish events of nature (a la tornadoes), Harvey Keitel.

THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH: Diana, Betty Jean, and BB. Oh, and Franny and Angie and Roy.

THREE THINGS I LOVE: screenwriting, eating, laughing.

THREE THINGS I HATE: badly made movies, slutty teenage girls, closed-minded people.

THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND: my father, the rest of my family, Nickleback.

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK: about a bazillion notebooks, numerous pens, and an empty bottle of vitamin water.

THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: talking to BB and Franny, listening to "It's my Life" by No Doubt, trying to stay awake.

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE: become an employed screenwriter, be rid of my Jane Craig gene, visit Italy.

THREE THINGS I CAN DO: write damn well, draw fairly okay, and talk.

THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO: grow extra appendages, re-read "Journey to the Center of the Earth", appreciate Hilary Duff's "acting skills."

THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO: The Shins, PJ Harvey, me.

THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER: Ho-lary Duff, Nickelback, me.

THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS: Noodles' Macaroni and Cheese, chocolate in general, foccaccia bread.

THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY: vitamin water, coffee, Jolly Good Sour Power soda.

THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID: Sesame Street, Guiding Light, Power Rangers.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
1. Spell your name backwards: etaC
2. How did you get your name?: middle name is after my mom, first name is the only one my parents could agree upon
3. Are you homosexual?: no.

2 Comments:

Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

The template is so pretty. Very, very nice selection. Also, very cool little survey. Whoever came up with it was smart, because it doesn't ask stupid questions like "Do you have a boyfriend?" or "What's your favorite color?" These questions are much more interesting. Except the homosexual one creeps me out. Hee.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yes, and it has more of a general theme than most surveys. I like it.

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home