"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

8.31.2004

Actual school. Where we don't talk about the rules all day.

I. Love. French. It is my absolute favorite class right now. BB and I have agreed that foreign languages are fun, especially when you have slightly crazy teachers and you get to watch movies. We talked about "reinforcement stickies", and "You can get a thousand of them for a dollar." You had to be there, kind of like when she was threatening to send people to jail if they misbehaved. Also, I somehow managed not to reveal the painfully nonathletic side of myself in gym class today and did minorly good at soccer drills.

Quotes are fun, too. But I can't remember any right now, for I am too hungry. I'll try again after dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home