"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.10.2004

Snaps for everyone who comments on this entry.

The re-vamped fiction blog now has a small scene from my new screenplay posted on it, so check it out.

I'm going to review The Terminal and The Station Agent, just because I have nothing more rewarding to do.


The Terminal

Loved

  • The trailer for Anchorman. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!" Heh. Also, just for the fantabulous presence of Holly Hunter, the Little Black Book trailers.


  • Betty's opposition to the ending: "But he built her a Napoleon fountain!"


  • Stanley Tucci, one of my favorite actors for all of time. And Gupta was a very good character.



  • Liked

  • Catherine Zeta-Jones and Diego Luna both did a very nice job. Tom Hanks was his usual good self, but I still maintain that Tony Shalhoub would have been a kick-ass Viktor.



  • Just Okay

  • Most of the movie falls into this category.



  • Hated

  • The ending.


  • I'm going to publish this, and then write my review of TSA, because it's just going to be one big long column of love and it will make this entry far too long.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

    THAT ENDING WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!! SNAPS TO ME FOR COMMENTING AND SNAPS TO YOU FOR HATING THE ENDING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4:39 PM

     
    Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

    Thank you, Diana.

    I miss you.

    4:31 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home