"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.11.2004

Pieces of Me. Snerkety snerk.

Since you've all been positively clamoring for them since my lovely description of my chin, hence the Ashlee Simpson reference, here are... gasp... pictures. Of me.



My hand. You all can feel free to debate over whether it is a poet's hand or a piano hand.



The exact file name of this picture is, "ooooh drama."



A ridiculous picture. I look like one of those horrible little girls from thirteen.

I'm getting old and cynical. I just called people my own age "horrible little girls." So, anyway, feel free to tell me I'm gorgeous (or ugly-ass), tell me who my celebrity look-alikes are, whatever. I don't give a damn anymore. I'm old and cynical.

5 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Errr, sorry about posting almost the exact same comment two times. I posted it last night, and then I checked back just now and it didn't look like it had been posted, so I tried again and then they both showed up, and I don't know how to edit or delete it. :S

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I didn't actually catch either comment, so no big deal.

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Ack. What the hell? I don't remember attempting to delete *both* comments, but whatever. I was just saying that you're cute. Hee. That's all.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home