"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.19.2004

Oh, wow. I guess my techno posting works now.
 
Sorry about the rampant template-changing. I don't know if I'll be able to get the tagboard and/or links back, sadly. The last template got old, so I changed it to the one you are very likely currently seeing, but that doesn't seem to want to work, so now we have a prettier one, which should show up eventually.
 
I think I have a bum knee.
 
Me: I'm going to order some books used off Amazon tomorrow, okay?
Mom: But... what if they're missing pages?
Me: What if they're dog-eared?
Mom: (in a very dramatic voice) What if... they were peed on?
(I spit water all over the kitchen floor.)
Mom: No, really. Is there, like, a not-peed-on guarantee? We should e-mail Amazon and ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home