"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.02.2004

Nonetheless

I'm leaving for Madison to spend the weekend with my mother and her CrazyFriends. I'm not exactly sure if I'll be able to post or not, so if I don't post until Monday, that was my explanation.

I have determined that I don't photograph well and probably never will. The most recent picture I can think of liking is my school picture for last year, which didn't turn out half bad. Well, and I love the Jane Austen shot (which is a picture only Angie knows of), because, well, it's the Jane Austen shot. I've also determined I would photograph better if I was not always: moving, yapping, using my hands to show something, and if I didn't have braces (probably my first normal-teenager complaint on here: I hate my braces.) It's not that I'm horrendously ugly, because I'm really not. Odd-looking, maybe. I'm very, very fair-skinned, I have a large forehead, and my mouth is slightly crooked. Oh, my chin is pointy, too (I still hate my chin, Angie, I don't really give a toss if you like it anymore.) I mean, not Ashlee Simpson pointy, but pointy enough that I could use it as an ice pick if I truly wanted to do something of that nature.

I should really just shut up. I mean, I just read that and said, "who frelling cares?". Maybe I should just sit still and smile like a sane human being next time, Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH "pointy enough that I could use it as an ice pick if I truly wanted to do something of that nature" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Di. Settle. It's not an Ashlee Simpson chin or anything.

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home