"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.26.2004

I'm All Alooooone

Well, not completely alone, but alone enough for me to have license to complain about it. Basically, it's me, Angie, and Franny. BB, Betty Jean, and Diana are at Lake Owen, and Roy is in the process of moving.  So I'm rather bored. I might go see 13 Going on 30 in the Budget sometime this week, by myself unless Miss Franny would like to accompany me. Sadly, I've never gone to the theater alone, but I've always wanted to.

 

In case you haven't already heard, Diana's grandfather passed away this past week. If you pray, pray for her, and, if you don't, think nice thoughts for her and her well-being. She'll really appreciate it.

 

I'm in the part of The Lovely Bones where I begin to hate everyone but Abigail, because she's the only one doing something interesting. I mean, it's not a good thing or a smart thing she's doing, but it's more than the moping and thinking everyone else is doing, so snaps for her.

 

"Does anyone know where my Better Homes and Gardens went?" Ten words I never thought my mom would say, and, yet, she just did.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nafai babbled mindlessly...

Consider nice thoughts thought.

Also I love seeing films on my own, lets me concentrate. My mates mess about too much!

Has to be a good film though.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Thanks, in absence of Diana.

I actually really like going to movies with my friends, because they know I am an official Theater Etiquette Nazi, and you have to behave once the previews are done. My mom is a pain to watch movies with, though. "Oh! It's that guy who was in (random movie)!" and "(hyena laugh)" are her trademarks. It drives me insane.

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home