"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.24.2004

I just got back from seeing The Stepford Wives with Angie. It was absolutely hilarious. I'm not saying it was an epic opus of a film, but it made me laugh a lot. "I used to work for AOL." "Oh, is that why your women are so slow?" Snerk.
 
My mother arguably went insane today. She participated in a water fight against Michelle, using the bazooka squirt gun thingummy, and kicked butt, despite inevitably having "Crazy" tagged before her first name for all of time. (Important note: She'd had at least two margaritas-- "Fresh margs!"-- beforehand.)
 
Diana's dad is being an ass, not directly to me, and I hate him for it nonetheless. Ugh. I'd say "Family sucks," but that just sounds wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home